Applications are currently encouraged for the Agbami Scholarship Campaign 2020 for Nigerians. Interested Nigerian students seeking a scholarship to further their university education can now apply for the Agbami Scholarship Campaign. You can keep reading to see eligibility, application method, and all other relevant information.
About the Agbami Scholarship Campaign 2020
A number of University scholarships are being offered by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field to Nigerian Students who are qualified for the award. The scholarship campaign extends to all states of the Federation.
The scholarship campaign is a part of the organization’s continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions. This campaign can also be seen as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool by “Star”.
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties funded this scholarship programme as a major component of its Social investment in the strategic support for the development of the Health and Educational Sector in Nigeria.
Full-time second year (200 level) degree students are invited to apply for the scholarship programme provided they are studying any of the following courses in any Nigerian university:
- Medicine and Surgery
The following are required from prospective students:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicant must be an undergraduate in any Nigerian university
- Applicant must have at least Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Applicant must meet a minimum of six O’ level credits obtained at one sitting only.
- Applicant must have gained full-time admission into the university
- Applicants must be 200 level students (that is must-have gained admission on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
- To ascertain the genuineness of the applicant’s claims, he/she must upload clear scanned copies of all documents.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can proceed with the application process by following these steps:
- Click on this link
- Once there, click on the “Apply now” link. You will be required to create an account.
- To activate your account, go to your email box.
- Correctly fill in your registered email and your password to enable you log in.
- Correctly fill in your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information then upload the required scammed documents.
- Make sure that the name you used in your application matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Make sure that while uploading the documents, you view them all to enable you to eliminate errors.
- When you are required to upload a photo, do so with a passport photograph that has a white background.
- Check again the information you have filled in your application to avoid mistakes.
- Then click on “Submit Application”.
- An email that confirms your application was successful will be sent to you.
Note: Candidates are not to send multiple applications as it will attract a penalty of disqualification.
The following are what will be required from the applicant during the application:
- UTME/DE Result
- WAE/NECO Result
- Admission letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport photograph with a clear background. It should not be more than three months old.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped by the institution. It should state the CGPA results of the previous session clearly.
Note: Before continuing to the application page, candidates are to ensure that all the required documents have been scanned and ready. Each document size should not exceed 300kb and the total size of all documents is required not to exceed 1800kb.
Application closes on December 5th, 2020.
For more information, click on this link to visit the official website