The applications for the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship 2020 are currently ongoing. Cyprus International University (CIU) is pleased to invite applications from eligible, excellent, and outstanding international students for the 2020 edition of the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship.
About the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship 2020
Cyprus International University aims to provide academic scholarships to serve as support for its students in order to enhance their chances of achieving success. This incentive enables most students to benefit from 50%, 75%, or 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees as the case may be. Basically, this scholarship is being made available for undergraduate students who are interested in gaining admission to study a degree program at the prestigious private University. For this particular scholarship, all international students who are be selected will be granted a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
CHECK OUT: University of Illinois Springfield International Student Merit Awards 2020 USA (About $2,000 to $4,000) | APPLY NOW
About Cyprus International University (CIU)
Cyprus International University (CIU) is a modern private higher institution of learning which has a drive and absolutely keen interest in sustainability and development across different spheres. The University has twelve (12) faculties, several schools, and a graduate institute of research. It should be noted that there are tuition fees paid by students on a yearly basis, however, the University allows students to pay on a semester basis.
While this article focuses more on the Undergraduate Scholarship offered by Cyprus International University to International students, scholarship opportunities for Master and Ph.D. students are also available at the University. Graduate students with a valid bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3.50 and above Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) may apply for a scholarship he/she is eligible for.
In order to be one of the many recipients of the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship 2020, applicants are required to possess certain eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria and requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be an international student
- Applicant must be a student enrolled in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program as the case may be
- Applicant should be a student seeking admission into full time in the Honors Program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
- Applicant must possess a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and have the ability to work independently in a properly organized manner as well as possess good interpersonal and communication skill
- Applicant must be the holder an offer for a full-time program at Cyprus International University in Turkey
- Applicants are required to provide proof of meeting the Cyprus International University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
It should be noted that the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship 2020 award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are offered at the university and these awards are based on outstanding academic merit.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates looking to be enlisted for the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship 2020 are advised to visit the official online platform via this link to apply and to get further information. It should also be of note that with the deadline date not specified yet, early applications are highly encouraged.
For more details, visit this link.
CHECK OUT: Griffith University International Student Academic Merit Scholarship 2020 (up to 20% of Tuition Fees) | APPLY NOW