The Delta state bursary form for 2019/2020 academic session is finally out and in this interesting post, we will share with you the necessary information about the Delta state bursary form for 2019/2020 academic session such as the candidates eligible to take the Delta state bursary form for 2019 /2020 academic session as well as how to apply for delta state bursary for 2019 /2020 academic session. We will walk you through the process in an easy to follow guide.
Application from delta state students in all public and private universities are invited for the Delta state bursary for the 2019/2020 academic session. The Delta state bursary is a financial assistance scheme designed to provide financial aid to all tertiary institution students in Nigeria who are of Delta state origin. The Delta state bursary form comes out every year and is already out for this year. And in the coming section in this article, you will learn about all you need as well as how to apply.
Candidates Eligible to Take the Delta State Bursary Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session
To be eligible for the Delta state bursary here is a list of the requirements that you will need to meet.
- First, you should be of Delta State Origin
- You must be above the age of 18 years and must have registered with national identity management commission (NIMC)
- If you are an applicant below the age of 18 years, you must submit your JAMB registration number.
- You must be a registered full-time student of any Public Tertiary Institutions, not a part-time student.
- You should have at least a CGPA of 2.20 and above in your previous academic session.
- Diploma, Masters, and Ph.D. students are not eligible as well.
- You should be in the Second year, 200 level or above in the Universities.
- For Polytechnics and Monotechnics you should Be in ND II and HND II.
- Only students of approved higher institutions will be eligible for the Delta state bursary for the 2019 /2020 academic session.
If you meet the requirements highlighted in this section then you can proceed to apply for the Delta state bursary for 2019 /2020 academic session as discussed in the following section.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Follow this easy step by step guide in order to successfully apply for delta state bursary for the 2019 /2020 academic session.
- Applicants are required to visit the Delta state bursary site and fill the Application Form and submit online.
- You’ll be required to pay an online processing fee of N800 and you can use your debit cards to make payments.
- Once the payment has been successfully made, login to your profile page to provide your details such as your bank details and academics details.
- Once you’re done, download and print your online acknowledgment card after successful payment.
- For verification, ensure that you retain your acknowledgment card after sending a scanned copy of it to email@example.com
- Ensure that you do you not apply more than once as multiple application will lead to disqualification.
- All applications must be processed and submitted as required were asked to do so.
If you followed this guide to apply for delta state bursary for the 2019 /2020 academic session then you can consider your application successfully carried out.