ESUT Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise 2018/2019 Post UTME.
The Esut supplementary form 2018/ 19 is now on sale. Applications are invited from all interested candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME and scored 170 and above and have changed to Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) as their first choice (Most Preferred) institution (or now wish to make the change) for Supplementary Admission into the following available courses, whether or not they wrote ESUT PUTME.
|S/N||FACULTY||DEPARTMENT/COURSES||REQUIRED UTME SUBJECTS|
|1.||Agriculture||Agronomy and Ecological Management||Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture & Mathematics or Physics|
|Animal Science and Fisheries|
|Agricultural Economics and Extension|
|Food Science and Technology|
|2.||Applied Natural Sciences||Computer and Information Science Industrial Physics||Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology|
|Industrial Mathematics and Statistics||Mathematics & any two of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology, and Agriculture.|
|Industrial Chemistry||Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics, or Biology, or Agriculture|
|3.||Engineering||Agriculture Engineering||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.|
|Metallurgical and Material Engineering|
|4.||Environmental Sciences||Building Technology||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Estate Management||Mathematics, Economics, any other|
|Quantity Surveying||Physics, Mathematics, any one of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology, Economics.|
|Surveying and Geo-informatics||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/ Geography|
|Urban and Regional Planning||Mathematics, Geog, and any one of Economics, Physics, Chemistry|
|5.||Education||Building/Woodwork Education Business Education||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|Electrical/Electronic Technology Education|
|Technology and Vocational Education|
|Mechanical Technology Education|
|Business Education (Accounting option, Economics option)||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|6.||Management Sciences||Banking and Finance||Mathematics, Economics, and one other subject|
|Insurance and Risk Management Co-operative and Rural Development|
How to Apply for ESUT Supplementary Post UTME 2018:
- Interested candidates are to visit: http://www.portal.esut.edu.ng/SupplementaryForm.aspx to apply
- Pay the sum of N6,600 excluding bank charges for ESUT supplementary form.
- Only candidates who have the required UTME subjects indicated against each of the available courses in the table above are qualified to apply.
- Interested candidates should log on to ESUT website, portal.esut.edu.ng, for payment details and to complete the Supplementary Admission form.
- Subsequently, they should proceed to JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) to effect the change of institution to ESUT and upload their O’ Level results, if they have not done so.
ESUT portal for the supplementary application ends 30th November, 2018.