This is to update admission seekers about the Federal College of Forestry Jos in short “FCFJOS” ND Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of the Federal College of Forestry Jos (FCFJOS) has released its ND Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So, candidates, that participated in the above-named institution last ND admission screening exercise can check their admission status via the institution’s portal. All prospective candidates are to take note of the details of the notice released by the institution below.
How to Check the FCFJOS 2020/2021 ND Admission List
To be eligible for screening, Candidates must have uploaded their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
- Visit https://portal.fcfjos.edu.ng/admission/jambites/screening
- Type your JAMB Registration No in the required textbox
- The system logs you into your temporary personalized dashboard where the status of your admission is displayed.
- Select your number of sittings then fill your O level results in the screening form.
- Upload your O level results (WAEC or NECO or NABTEB or GCE) in JPEG or PDF format. The file size should not be more than 150 KILOBYTES.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- After 2 days, Visit https://portal.fcfjos.edu.ng/check/admission to confirm the status of your screening and further instructions.
Procedure for Checking Screening Status
- Go to FCFJOS admission portal https://portal.fcfjos.edu.ng/check/admission
- Type your JAMB Registration No (Receipt No): in the required field.
- Finally, click on the CHECK button to access your admission Screening status.
- Follow the next instruction on the portal for Acceptance fee and School fee payment.