The Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions 2020/2021 has been announced. The Scholarship award is available to postgraduate, undergraduate, HND, and NCE students. Expect details on the requirements and how to apply below.
About the Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020/2021
The honorable minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu is now inviting applications from all interested qualified Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions in other to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination computer-based test (CBT) for scholarship awards tenable in the Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- All the applicants for the postgraduate studies are expected to be in possession of at least a minimum of first degree with second class honor upper-division. Applicants are expected to be registered Full-time Students of the federal or state university.
- All the other applicants (UG, HND, and NCE) are expected to be registered full-time students in their second year or in the above federal or state universities, Polytechnics, monotechnic, and colleges of Education. All the undergraduate applicants (physically challenged included) are to be in possession of at least 4.0 cumulative grade points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- The scholarship happens to be tenable in Nigeria and would take effect starting from the beginning of the academic session.
- It would take place at the same time as another award nor for part-time studies.
- No change of institution is permitted
- The Scholarship was created to assist the scholar in making payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
Courses Considered for the Award
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship CBT Test Venues
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
Notice: during the application process, candidates are required to indicate the following:
- They are expected to select a CBT center that is close to them
- The registration portal would be open starting from the 14th of December 2020.
Official Phone Numbers/E-Mail:
- Nigerian Award: 09133449200 / 09154573973
for further technical/Apps inquiries, call 08055581004.
Interested candidates are expected to select a center that is close to them.
How to Apply for Federal Government Tertiary Institution Scholarship
The application forms are to be completed online as stated below:
- Complete form online Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
Click on this link to apply.
The deadline for the submission has been set for the 24th of January 2021.
Follow this link for more details about the Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020/2021.