WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the applicants who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma, HND programme of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, that the school management has released the FIRST and SECOND Batch admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to check Federal Poly Oko HND Admission List
Candidates who applied for the OKO Poly HND programme can now proceed to check their names on the college portal by following the steps below;
1. Go to the Admission checking portal of OKO POLY by CLICKING HERE
2. When the page loads up, Select Student Type (e.g Higher National Diploma)
3. And then select your Academic Session (i.e. 2018/2019)
4. Enter your Application Number in the space provided. (i.e. HNDR/PAD/18/000)
5. Click on the “Submit” button and your admission status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Update: Those whose names appeared on the admission list should proceed with the payment of their acceptance fees immediately. Click Here for details.
Previous Entry: FUNAI Post UTME Screening Result out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.