You are all invited to apply for the BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) 2019/2020 Scholarship for Nigerians to go study abroad in selected countries.
In time past, a lot of students have been beneficiaries of this scholarship and it has changed their lives for better. Do not hesitate to apply.
Categories of Applicants for the 2019/2020 FSB BEA Scholarship
There are two categories of applicants for the 2019/2020 FSB BEA Scholarship.
i. Undergraduate (UG) Students:
If you are applying for the undergraduate category of the FSB/ BEA Scholarship, then you can apply to any of the schools listed below. Please note that you may or may not be given your school of interest.
List of Countries Undergraduate Students Can Apply to For FSB BEA Scholarship 2019/2020
ii. Postgraduate (PG) Students:
If you are applying for the post graduate category of the FSB/ BEA Scholarship, then you can apply to any of the schools listed below. Please note that you may or may not be given your school of interest.
List of Countries Post-graduate Students Can Apply to For FSB BEA Scholarship 2019/2020
- Russia (For those whose first degree was obtained from Russia).
How To Apply for 2019/2020 FSB BEA Scholarship. See Steps
See below the steps you should follow to apply for the 2019/2020 FSB BEA Scholarship:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng
- Click on READ MORE on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines
- Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled below
Fields of Study/Courses Eligible for the 2019/2020 BEA Scholarship
The following courses are eligible for UNDERGRADUATE level application:
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine (very limited), etc
However, for Postgraduate level application, you are free to apply for ANY COURSE!!
Criteria For Eligibility for 2019/2020 FSB BEA Scholarship
- You must have at least five (5) distinctions (A or B) is your Waec result in subjects relevant to your field of study including Mathematics and English
- Your WAEC certificate must not be older than two years. (2017 & 2018). For African countries, it should be one year old (2018)
- You must be between 18 and 20 years of age.
- You must hold a First Class (1st Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- If you are a previous recipients of Foreign Awards, you must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- You must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted;
ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, you should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign Languare course of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
ii) Japan applicants must have very strong background in further mathematics;
iii) The required certificates for candidates applying for Iman Preachers and Quaranic Professor for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WAEC as in other scholarship awards;
iv) All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference; and
v) All applicants for Hungarian Scholarships must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu before 15th january, 2019.
Complete the application form online, Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.
VENUE OF INTERVIEW FOR FSB/BEA 2019/2020 SCHOLARSHIP
You are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for accredidation a day to the date scheduled for examination.
You are to submit two sets of completed application formsat the various JAMB CBT centres with the following attachments:
i. Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
ii. Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for
iii. Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
iv. State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
v. Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
vi. Postgraduate applicatns will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Excemption certificates only.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
i) Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
If you are successful during the interview, you will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
i) Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
ii) Data page of current International passport; and
iii) Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
iv) Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.ST
How to Check if you are shortlisted for the 2018/2019 Federal Government Scholarship