The Federal University Dutse, FUD Acceptance Fee and Registration procedure for candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
The Federal University, Dutse, (FUD) UTME admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates who participated in the FUD Admission Screening exercise and are yet to check their admission status can do so by CLICKING HERE.
Instructions On Payment of FUD Acceptance Fee And Registration
All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State are expected to follow the following procedures for 2018/2019 registration:
- Check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) only.
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
- Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends