This is to update admission seekers about the Federal University of Technology Minna in short “FUTMINNA” Admission List. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) has released its Admission Lits for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So, candidates, that participated in the above-named institution last Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check the FUTMINNA 2020/2021 Admission List
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the school portal.
- Candidates are to visit: https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number and One of your names in the required columns
- Click “Submit” and proceed to check your admission status
Candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. Below are the steps to follow to check your FUTMINNA Admission Staus via JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Open the JAMB E-Facility website with this URL: jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile by inputting your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your KUST admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
- Clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
- This provisional admission is subject to your acceptance of jamb admission and printing out of admission letter from the JAMB website.