The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020 is currently receiving applications from young Nigerians. Young Nigerians who are eligible for the scholarship are encouraged to apply for this undergraduate scholarship. Keep reading to see eligibility, selection criteria, application method, and other relevant information about the scholarship.
About the 2020 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate scholarships give supports to Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implement schemes that are transformative in fostering youth development in Nigeria. There is a commitment by Guinness Nigeria to support and enrich the communities in which it operates and also to play a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities.
The company pays attention to these areas: provision of clean water via the Diageo Water of Life initiative, education, and health to ensure that efforts can be very effective and sustainable.
Winners of the scholarship will be provided with full tuition to enable their studies currently in any Nigerian University and Polytechnic.
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship scheme are required to meet certain eligibility requirements. The following are the eligibility criteria:
- Students who are studying the underlisted courses in any Nigerian University or Polytechnic are eligible to apply: Engineering and Sciences;
- Lab Science
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Resources/Industrial & Labour
- Candidates are expected to be in their first or second year in any Nigeria University or Polytechnic.
Candidates will be selected according to the following criteria:
- It may be required for candidates to write an aptitude test.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted may be required to make available a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Method of Application
Candidates who have met the selection criteria listed above are required to send the underlisted details to this email address email@example.com.
- Full Name;
- Matriculation Number/Year of study;
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
- Phone Number/e-mail address;
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter
The application for this scholarship is two weeks from the date of this publication.