As a result of the recent announcemnt by th West African Examination Council, WAEC, for the second series (Aug/Sept 2019 WAEC GCE) for Private Candidates would be online, you can now purchase your ePINs through Remita, the foremost epayment platform in Nigeria.
HOW TO BUY YOUR 2019 AUGUST/SEPTEMBER WAEC GCE PIN ON REMITA
- Visit the Remita website or Download the Remita App.
- Choose a preferred payment channel including
- Debi/Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallet (Pocket Moni, Paga)
- All Nigerian Bank Branches
- Once payment is completed, the exam registration PIN would be delivered to your email and also display on the Remita payment receipt sent to your email as well.
- You are then expected to proceed to WAEC’s Website to complete your registration with the pin you obtain.
- You are required to conclude registration with two weeks of first access to the waec registration portal and during registration, ensure that your name, gender, passport photograph date of birth and examination subjects are correctly provided. Once completed, you are also to print your Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which you would use during the exam.
BENEFITS OF PAYING FOR YOUR WAEC REGISTRATION THROUGH REMITA.
- You can begin and end the process of purchasing your registration pin on your phone or PC.
- PIN is delivered immediately after payment.
- The are multiple payment options you can explore
- You are in firm control of how swift you are being served.
- You can access service round the clock during the registration period.