How To Check Your Waec May/June Result 2018 Online
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC ) has published the 2018 WAEC Result for may/june candidates via waecdirect for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates.
This is to inform all candidates that took part in the May/June WAEC Examination that the results has been uploaded online for checking, follow the steps below to check your result without scratch card:
How To Check WAEC May/June Result Without Scratch Card
- Go to waec result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Fill in your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(i.e The 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 3123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2005
- Select the Type of Examination (SCHOOL CANDIDATES RESULT)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the back of your card.
Please Note: The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the back side of the card issued to candidates by WAEC, and used by them during the conduct of the examination
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Congratulations to all candidates who were able to check their result successfully. We wish you good luck.