Are you a Nigerian student looking for a scholarship opportunity, well if you are then you are in luck because the First Technical University is looking forward to applications for the Josephus Foundation Scholarship from all newly admitted undergraduate, direct entry students, and from students who are being considered for admission cycle, irrespective of nationality, state of origin, tribe, religion, sex or social status?
Latest Update: Josephus Scholarship Screening Requirements
All Applicants should take note:
- Ensure you have a laptop/Desktop Computer (with webcam and microphone) available for the exam
- Internet access must be available and uninterrupted for at least three hours during the screening/ examination
- Install ZOOM application on your laptop or desktop computer (with webcam and microphone) for screening/verification exercise
- Ensure you ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light/illumination without any interference from any anyone, object, or device
- Launch the ZOOM application and join by 11am prompt for your screening using the ZOOM MEETING ID: 971 4711 9460 and Passcode josephus. PLEASE NOTE: The ZOOM application must be left on throughout the screening and examination period as attendance will be taken at intervals. Real-time instructions shall be communicated across by the designated invigilator through the zoom meeting session
Josephus Scholarship Screening Examination Procedure
- Log on to https://tees.tech-u.edu.ng/ on your web browser (Eg. Google chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.) Examination login details shall be communicated directly to students after verification
- Please make sure you do not login EARLIER than the time ALLOCATED for the Examination i.e if your time is 12:00 noon, login at exactly 12:00 noon and not before. Failure to log in 10 mins after the start of examination means automatic disqualification.
- Click on login upon typing correct login credentials as provided by your examination supervisor
- Confirm the details on the Biodata information form by clicking on the checkbox. Click on Continue to start the examination
- If you have a slow network, kindly wait for your question to be displayed. Your time will only start to count upon the display of the first question
- Click on next to move to another question or back for previous questions.
- Review all questions across all sections before you submit. Click on Review to check the questions answered and the unanswered questions. You can click on any of the numbers to review the answer or questions
- Confirm answering all questions in your subject combination 9. Click Submit Button to end the Examination.
If you have any issue/problem kindly contact 08T19096760 (WhatsApp) or Email: ictunitetech-u.edu.ng. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the above-stated guidelines to ensure a hitch-free exercise.
Meanwhile, the Josephus Scholarship is still opened till Weds, 13th January 2021.
About the Josephus Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
The Josephus Foundation scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship that is endowed by the Josephus Foundation, courtesy of the university Chancellor, Chief (Dr.) Tunde Afolabi, MFR. It is a part of the institution’s support services to students who are exceptionally brilliant but indigent students who may be considered to not be able to afford university education.
This scholarship is not a full scholarship as it covers tuition and accommodation fees only, while the beneficiaries will be responsible for a one-time payment of other municipal and service fees as stated in the schedule of fees for undergraduate students which is available on the university website.
The Josephus Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians is offered on yearly annual basis to newly admitted (UTME, JUPEB and direct entry) students and could be held subject to satisfactory performance, during of a beneficiary’s programme of study.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
To be eligible for the Josephus Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2020/2021, students are to meet the following eligibility criteria stated below:
- interested students are to have accepted admission or under consideration for admission to any of the degrees offered at First Technical University, Ibadan during this on-going 2020/2020 admission session.
- Must have passed only in one sitting ordinary level English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology/Agricultural Science/Geography at least at a credit level. Plus, all direct entry students must at least hold credit at advanced level in any three relevant science subjects.
- Are expected to deliver a satisfactory performance in the university scholarship screening Examination
- Students are to maintain a Cumulative Grade point Average of at least 3.50 to be able to qualify for the annual scholarship renewal.
How to apply
All candidates who are interested in the Josephus Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2020/2021, who meets the criteria stated above are to apply via this link. This link would also grant you access to more details concerning the scholarship. And as a student looking forward to this scholarship award, especially those who cannot afford their university education, are expected to take it seriously as the scholarship will help a lot of people.
CHECK OUT: Curtin University Master of Management Scholarship 2020 for International Students | APPLY NOW