This is to inform the general public about the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission in short “TESCOM” Recruitment Exercise for Teachers. Details about the recruitment exercise and how to apply are given below.
About the Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Exercise for Teachers
Applications from eligible BSc holders are currently being accepted by the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) for its teaching vacancies. This post will be giving you the recruitment requirements as well as the application method.
Eligible persons are invited to apply for 2,000 teaching appointments in the Kwara State Senior Secondary Schools (SSS 1 – SSS 3).
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Requirements
The underlisted requirements will make applicants eligible for the opportunity:
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree that must have been obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the required subject areas.
- Compulsory possession of five(5) O’ level credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings, Mathematics and English Language inclusive.
- Application is only open to applicants who have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas.
- Teaching qualifications should be held by applicants. It will be an added advantage if applicants are to also possess Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) as well as computer literacy.
- Applicants who possess HND in relevant subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education are eligible for the application.
- Applicants are to not be older than 35 years of age.
- It is required that applicants possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Willingness on the part of applicants to be deployed to any part of the state.
- A recognized Government Hospital must have medically certified an applicant fit for work.
Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment Available Positions
The following subject areas are advertised vacant:
- English Language
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Literature in English
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
How to Apply for Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment & Other Details
Interested persons who meet the requirements listed above can apply via the following procedure:
- Complete an online application form via this link
- An upload of a recent passport photograph should be done by the applicant. Applicants are to also upload valid means of identification (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card) as well as all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule
The only candidates who will be invited for a written qualifying examination are those who are found eligible. The examination has been scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
There shall be conduction of oral interview and certificates screening for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations. The schedule for the interview is Monday 8th February 2021 to Saturday 13th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily.
It is required that candidates bring along their original acknowledgement slips printed online.
NB: For each stage of the recruitment process, successful candidates will be notified via SMS.
From the date of this advertisement, the application will last for two weeks. The application portal will be opened from Sunday, January 3rd, 2021, and will be closed on Sunday, January 16th, 2021 by 12:00am midnight.