Application is now open for the Lonadek Careers Internship Programme for Nigerians 2021. The aim of Lonadek is to engage skilled and motivated young STEM talents who possess international education and are currently seeking internship opportunities here in Nigeria. An intern that creates value for an organization is a very rewarding experience for the intern as well as the employer.
About Lonadek Careers Internship Programme
Lonadek Inc. is a multi-award winning ISO 9001: 2015 certified Engineering Technology and Innovation Solutions Company. Lonadek is known to bring value in various sectors of the economy like Energy, Power, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas etc.
The commitment of Lonadek is to develop capacity, capability and competence across the various sectors of Nigeria. The internship aims to make opportunities available for individuals to substantively contribute to as well as learn from the wealth of experience of Lonadek in human capacity development.
Benefits of the Internship
Nigerians will get the following benefits from being parts of the internship programme:
- Get a detailed understanding of the various opportunities in the specific STEM industries
- Be able to make good choices when it comes to career and establish a long time career goal.
- Understand the necessary requirements needed to get a successful career in the Oil & Gas, Power and Energy sectors.
- Be able to access well connected, equipped and experienced facilitators/mentors.
- Have personal question-answer real-time to get detailed understanding
- Access Engineering Support Services.
In order to be a part of the Lonadek Careers Internship Programme, interested persons are all required to fulfill the underlisted eligibility requirements:
- Must be Postgraduates and Undergraduates from Nigeria
- Must be an indigene of the Nation
- Must currently be pursuing or just concluded a STEM-related degree in any reputable institution internationally
- The applicant is expected to show a strong passion for human capacity development.
- Applicant should be able to show proof of good academic excellence track in his/her current field of endeavour
- Must be passionate when it comes to community development. If the applicant has a record of previous voluntary experiences towards community development, it will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have excellent research and data analytics skills.
- Applicant must be able to show strong communication and presentation skills.
- The applicant is expected to be conversant with modern IT systems and be tech-savvy.
- Applicant must exhibit perfect interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the eligibility requirements are required to submit their application form via this link
Applicants are to submit their application forms on or before Sunday 31st January 2021. Any application submitted after the stipulated date will be given no consideration.
For more information, use this link to visit the official webpage