The National Examinations Council in short “NECO” SSCE Result for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released, all interested candidates can now check for more details on the result, and how to check the result below. however, you would be required to purchase the result checking token in other to be able to access your result offline.
The NECO June/July examination is an examination taken by candidates that are in their last stage of secondary school education.
All the candidates are required to get the result checking token from the website of NECO.
How to Check Your NECO 2020 SSCE Result
The steps on how to check the NECO result is stated below.
- First, go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Choose your exam year i.e. 2020
- Select the type of examination i.e. SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL)
- After that, enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button in other to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each of the subjects.
NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma, stated out that 1,209,992 candidates sat for the exam, and only about 894,101 of the candidates got at least five credit passes of which mathematics and English Language is included.
He also stated that the Council has made a special arrangement for those candidates that missed some of the papers due to the #EndSARS protest in some states.
The candidates that were affected would now sit for the papers that they missed during the forthcoming 2020 SSCE (Eternal) scheduled from Monday 1st February 2021 to Wednesday 3rd March 2021.