NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship Awards 2020 is currently receiving applications from interested Nigerian Students. If you are in need of financial assistance in your university education, then this scholarship award has particularly being designed for you. You can start your application after reading about the relevant information from this content.
About the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship Awards 2020
A number of University Scholarship Award is being offered by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in partnership with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to Nigerian students who are well qualified. The scholarship scheme extends to all states of the federation.
The scholarship programme is a major component of the above-named organization of social investment in the development of the educational sector of the country.
Full-time second year (200 level) students are invited for e-application provided they are degree students studying any of the following courses in any Nigerian University:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
Prospective applicants are required to fulfill the following:
- Be citizens of Nigeria
- Be an undergraduate in any Nigeria University
- Must meet a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Posses at least six O’ level credits obtained in one sitting.
Blind/Visually impaired degree students who are in their second year (200 level) studying any course in any Nigeria University must:
- Possess at least CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system
- Possess at least five O’ level credits obtained in one sitting.
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply by following these process:
- Click on this link
- Once there, click on “Apply Now”. You will be required to create an account.
- To activate your account, proceed to your email box.
- Correctly fill in your registered email and your password to enable you log in.
- Correctly fill in your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, then upload the scanned documents that are required of you.
- Make sure that the name you used in your application is similar to the names on all documents you uploaded in the same order.
- Make sure that you view all documents after uploading to get rid of mistakes while uploading.
- When you are required to upload a photo, then upload a passport photograph that has a white background.
- Check again the information on your application to avoid mistakes.
- Click on “Submit Application” to submit.
- An email that confirms that your application was successful will be sent to you.
Note: Candidates who submit multiple applications will attract a disqualification penalty to themselves.
The following documents are required from candidates:
- WAEC/NECO Result
- UTME/DE Result
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped by the school stating obviously the CGPA results from the previous session.
Note: Candidates should make sure that all the needed documents are scanned and ready before proceeding to the application page. Each document’s size should not be more than 300kb and the total size of all the documents must not be more than 1800kb.
Application closes on December 5th, 2020.
For more information, click this link to visit the official webpage