About Seplat JV Scholarship
SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2018/19 National Undergraduate
Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of
Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s
educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes designed to promote educational
development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful
applicants to complete their degree programme.
Eligibility for 2018/2019 Seplat JV Scholarship
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
- Only students studying any of the following courses should apply
•Electrical / Electronic Engineering
How to Apply for Seplat 2018/2019 JV Undergraduate Scholarship
- Click On the Link Below:
- Fill the Required Form
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit Your Application.
Seplat JV Scholarship Application deadline: 25th May, 2018.