This is to inform the general public about the University of Port Harcourt in short “UNIPORT” IARD Certificate Programmes Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form given below.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced the sales of its Institute of Agricultural Research and Development (IARD) Certificate Programmes Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
About the UNIPORT 2020/2021 IARD Certificate Programmes Admission Form
All prospective candidates of the above-named institution are to take note of the details about the form released by the institution below.
- Agricultural Economics and Food Marketing
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology
- Animal Production and Management
- Fish Farming and Fisheries Technology
- Food and Cash Crop Production
- Soil Resources Management
- Forest Resources Management
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management
- Food Processing and Post-Harvest Technology
Duration of Programmes
- Shall last 12 Calendar months
- Possess relevant or related practical experience
- Possess the requisite O’level credits passes in three subjects, which must include:
- English Language (compulsory)
- Chemistry (compulsory)
- Biology or Agricultural Science (and not both)
- Mathematics or Physics (and not both) and
- Any other subject (Economics, Geography, Further Mathematics, or Commerce)
- Only candidates with three (3) Ordinary Level credits passes in the WASC/SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings are acceptable for registration.
- TC II is not acceptable.
- The set of names stated by candidates in their Application Forms must be consistent with the names on their credentials. Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates with O/Level Examination Results from 2009 backwards must present their Original Certificates and not Statement of Results or Result Slips.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
A non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) in certified bank draft in favour of IARD (UNIPORT) and made payable to College of Continuing Education (CCE), UNIPORT. Applicants should visit www.uniport.edu.ng or our blogspot http://iard-uniport.blogspot.com, download and print the application form. Completed application forms should be submitted to the Director, Institute of Agricultural Research and Development (IARD), Choba campus, UNIPORT.
Shortlisted and admitted candidates will be invited to complete the necessary registration processes and commence training.
For further information, please call:
Phone No. 08037075812 (between 9:00am and 3:00pm on week days only) or contact us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sale of Forms will close on Tuesday, 31st August 2021.