This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from UNIPORT Business School aspirants pertaining when the UNIPORT M.Sc. In Petroleum Geoscience Admission Form will be out on sale for 2018/2019 academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been searching for [uniport postgraduate form 2018, cgs uniport, uniport postgraduate brochure, uniport postgraduate admission list 2018, uniport postgraduate school fees, uniport postgraduate 2018/2019, uniport masters program 2018, uniport post graduate admission 2018/2019, UNIPORT M.Sc. In Petroleum Geoscience Admission Form 2018/2019 Released | Apply ] then you are not the only one searching.
Without wasting much time, lets head to the topic proper.
UNIPORT M.Sc. In Petroleum Geoscience Admission Form 2018/2019 Released | Apply
The Centre for Petroleum Geosciences (CPG) was established in 2011 to cater for the geoscience skills and needs of the Petroleum Sector in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea.
The Centre’s programme is of international standard and has evolved under a culture of excellence, global vision and professionalism to meet the ever-growing needs of the technology – driven industry.
CPG offers a conducive academic setting in a bold effort to encourage purposeful learning and research, which also includes field and operational facility visits.
The programme, as designed, encourages students’ team spirit and leadership skills by living together and working in teams.
UNIPORT’s effort at developing the Centre is driven by the critical national and regional need to further enhance the professional realm of the academic
Master’s Degree Programme to provide graduates with requisite competence and adequate skills that can deliver the geoscience support needs of the Petroleum Industry.
The academic programme is delivered in modules, jointly by lecturers from the University of Port Harcourt and related academic settings, and also by experts from the Petroleum Industry both within and outside Nigeria.
On completion of this unique profession-driven Master’s Degree Programme, the graduates will among other skills, be able to:
- Provide adequate geoscience inputs in the evaluation and management of Oil and Gas Fields.
- Adapt effectively to use of modern techniques in operations, development and production geosciences.
- Understand and know the state-of-the art techniques in geoscience data acquisition, processing and interpretation.
- Professionally coordinate and supervise well data gathering and interpretation.
- Participate skillfully and effectively interface in various Oil and Gas Field Review Programmes and Field Development Teams.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is 12 calendar months of intensive full-time study.
AWARD OF DEGREE: Successful students at the end of the programme shall receive a Master’s Degree in Petroleum Geoscience.
Students shall be prepared and presented for certification as Associate Environmental Professional (AEP) by the National Registry of Environmental Professionals (NREP), USA and the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON).
Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in Geoscience, Petroleum and Gas Engineering or relevant Petroleum Geoscience related field, and should have completed their NYSC by December, 2016. Consideration for admission may be given to Company sponsored student with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience with Second Class Honours (Lower Division) Degree, but with a CGPA of at least 3.00 (on a 5.00 scale).
A non-refundable application fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) will be required to be paid to Centre for Petroleum Geosciences (CPG) on-line through e-transact to start the application procedure. The approved receiving banks for the payment are: First Bank, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, UBA. FCMB and ECO Bank.
Applicants may access the Form on-line from CPG Website, www.cpguniport.com and follow instruction for submission. Applicants may also collect the Form in person and follow submission procedure.
Important Dates To Remember (any change will be communicated by e-mail):
- Completed Application Forms must be returned to the Director, Centre for Petroleum Geosciences, University of Port Harcourt, on or before Friday, 30th November, 2018.
- Aptitude Test holds on Wednesday 5th December, 2018.
- Oral interview holds on Wednesday 5th December, 2018.
- Admitted candidates will be communicated and also names will be displayed on the CPG Website www.cpguniport.com on or before Friday 14th December, 2018
Information for applicants may be obtained by accessing www.uniport.edu.ng. Information may also be obtained from CPG Office, University of Port Harcourt, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may also contact Acra Jones of CPG Office, on phone number 08063888274 or e-mail email@example.com or Mrs. Virginia Naanen on phone number 08061252103 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIPORT M.Sc. In Petroleum Geoscience Admission Form 2018/2019 Released | Apply “.
Thanks For Reading
- UNIPORT School Fees Schedule For The 2018/2019 Academic Session
- UNIPORT Cut Off Marks 2018/2019 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Updated List of Courses Offered In UNIPORT|Faculties&Admission Requirements
- UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 On Sale | Apply Now
- UNIPORT Centre For Conflict & Gender Studies Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 Out
- UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Form 2018/2019 Out | Apply For DE Screening Now
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 | How To Apply Easily
- UNIPORT Post UTME Result 2018/2019 | How Check Your Post UTME Result
- Updated UNIPORT Postgraduate School Fees 2018/2019
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Postgraduate Courses 2018/2019 | UNPORT PG Fees
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2018/2019, Uniport.edu.ng | UNIPORT Latest News