Vampyr is a PC game full of action and adventures and also can be played with a USB gamepad controller. With the X360ce Settings for Vampyr, you can set your normal USB gamepad controller to play the game and the same settings applies to almost of PC game that requires a gamepad controller. The setting is also easy to carry out and can be done without going through any hard process and that means it can be done with ease.
Vampyr is also a game that all game lover will like and it is also a game full of adventures, players will also enjoy the game much with a USB gamepad controller. This content will provide the X360ce settings for Vampyr and also provides what you need to know about the game and also the complete steps on how to download the game.
What You Need to Know About Vampyr Game
Under the categories of games Vampyr is considered to be an action game and also it is a game full of adventures. The player will have to play the role of Dr Jonathan Reid a doctor and also a newly turned Vampyr. The player will have to feed those vowed to heal because as a Vampyr that is a curse.
In the game the player will have to save the city’s flu-ravage citizens, fighting against Vampyr hunters is also one of the roles of the player. The game requires available 20 GB storage, 8 GB RAM memory and it also requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. With that, it is recommended to have more than 20 GB available space and also up to 16 GB Ram memory.
How to Download Vampyr Game
The game can be downloaded from the Steam store and can be downloaded using the normal steps on how to download games from the Steam store. To download Vampyr from the Steam Store follow the steps below
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Visit the steam store official page
- Sign up for an account or login into your account if you already have an account with them
- Search for Vampyr Game
- Select add to cart once seen
- Make the appropriate payment
- The game will be added to your library, once you are done with the payment
- Vampyr will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Vampyr
X360ce Settings for Vampyr can be carried out using the normal procedures, but to do that you will have to download the X360ce (Xbox 360 Controller Emulator) software first. To carry out the X360ce settings for Vampyr, follow the steps below
- You must make sure you have an internet connection to begin
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- To download the emulator, click the download icon
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Set the controller once you are done with that
- Click all the buttons to make sure they are all working properly
- Use the controller option on the side of the page to rearrange it if it is not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the x360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Vampyr
These are the settings needed for the game and as said earlier can be carried out easily, just follow the steps above and once you are done with that you can now explore the game.